Danaher company Molecular Devices is highlighting its new CloneSelect Imager (CSI) FL platform and several poster presentations at this week's Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) meeting.
In its virtual booth, Molecular Devices is spotlighting CSI FL, a monoclonal verification imaging platform that automatically provides day-zero monoclonality assurance, according to the vendor. CSI-FL offers high-speed imaging of banked cell lines with CRISPR-confirmed edits, and it facilitates audit trail regulatory reporting, Molecular Devices said.
The company is also delivering three short courses and tutorials, as well as five poster presentations, including the following:
- A February 7 presentation titled "Automation-based 3D Organoid Culture Workflow With Deep-Learning Based Label-Free Image Analysis"
- A February 8 presentation titled "Intestinal Organoids for Automated Screening Assays. High Content Imaging and Analysis of Organoid Morphology"
- A February 8 presentation that is titled "Assessing Thrombin Generation With the Technothrombin TGA Kit on the SpectraMax i3x Multi-mode Microplate Reader"
- A February 9 presentation titled an "Simplified, User-friendly, Automated Workflow for Phenotypic Profiling Based on the Cell Painting Assay"
- A February 9 presentation, which is titled "Automation of the Organ-on a Chip Assay: Automated Culture, Imaging, and Analysis of Angiogenesis"