Babson Diagnostics has added several new executives to its leadership team as the company moves to commercialize its technology, which enables a full range of diagnostic testing using only small capillary samples taken from a finger.
The company's new hires include the following:
- Jim Jacobson, PhD, vice president of clinical affairs
- Cynthia Mollet, vice president of people operations
- Steve Nava, vice president of service
- CJ Singh, vice president of information operations
- Nicholas Turos, PharmD, vice president of business development
Babson is developing a blood testing technology that it intends to make available through retail pharmacies that requires only one-tenth the sample volume of traditional venipuncture methods.