Stilla Technologies has signed deals with 12 distributors, expanding its reach into Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
Agreements were made with the following companies:
- Labgene Scientific in Switzerland
- Carlo Erba Reagents in Italy
- Bonsai Lab in Portugal and Spain
- SEM in Turkey
- Explorea in Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary
- Biodynamics in Greece
- AH diagnostics in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, and Baltic countries
- Alliance Global in the Gulf, Levant, Africa, Central Asia, and Pakistan
- Danyel Biotech in Israel
- Zahrawi Group in Bahrain
- TK Biotech in Poland
- Ridacom in Bulgaria
The agreements grant distribution rights to Stilla's products, including the six-color naica system, a next-generation multiplexing digital polymerase chain reaction (PCR) platform. The deal also grants rights to Stilla's microfluidic chips and reagents optimized for applications, including cancer and liquid biopsy studies, cell and gene therapies, and infectious disease detection.